Staying Safe with Bitcoin
Here are a few ways you can stay safe with your cryptocurrency.
1. Watch for common crypto scams. Being aware of the most common scams will help you recognize them before you get duped yourself. Such scams include: (a) fake crypto giveaways, (b) trading bot scams, and (c) phishing emails.
2. Keep your crypto credentials safe. Paper is better than digital. Avoid taking screenshots, photographs and copying-pasting details into an email.
3. Be sure to use 2-factor authentication whenever possible.
4. Don't use the same password more than once. Use different passwords for each platform.
5. Know Your Recipient! If you are sending Bitcoin to someone, be 100% certain about their identity. Scammers are very very good at convincing you that they are someone that wants to be your friend. Don't fall for this!
These are just a few simple tips to stay safe and to avoid the heartbreak and stress of losing your hard-earned money.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the safe handling of your cryptocurrency assets.